Wednesday, August 12, 2015

They Are Going To Start On My Roof Today

Got up at 6 am this morning because I wanted to get over to Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club early before it got too hot.
Had some breakfast and then headed out. Filled the car with gas then went to Wal-Mart and spent well over $100 on stuff I probably don’t need (LOL). Then I headed over to Sam’s Club and bought things I did need.
When I got home, I found Javier, the foreman of the community work crew standing on my front porch. He was here to tell me that some of his crew would be here later this afternoon (when they get off work from their regular job here at the community) and that they would start stripping the old shingles off of my roof. And naturally, he needed some “up front” money, so I had to transfer some funds.
Had thought about taking Hiker out for a walk after he left but it started getting hot early. By noon it was well over 90° outside. Since we weren’t going to walk, I ran some scans on my laptops and then watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay