Monday, August 3, 2015

Maybe A New Roof?

Up early for our dog walk. Had some breakfast when we got home and then went to buy my lottery tickets.
When we got home, I went outside and trimmed some bushes back before it got too hot outside.
Hiker and I were pretty lazy today. We did do the dog walk this morning but for the rest of the day, we just sat on the sofa.
I decided to call the foreman of the work crew here at our community. They keep saying that it is looking like we are going to have a big El Nino this fall and winter, and my roof is over 20 years old. I’m sure that there are some soft spots up there and I really should have the entire roof replaced. He told me that he is going to check out some prices for the materials and get back to me. He said it takes about a week for them to replace a roof. So I may be getting a new roof soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay