Sunday, August 30, 2015

Same Old Sunday

I was so tired and sleepy yesterday, but when last night got here, I was wide awake. Didn’t fall asleep until 2 am. So needless to say, after Hiker came back in from going potty at 6 am, we went back to bed until 8 am.
Had some French Toast for breakfast, put the sheets into the washing machine and then noticed my resident hummingbird hanging around out on the patio, so I got my camera and tripod out and started snapping photographs.
My brother Ron called me from Paradise, CA. He said he has not been feeling too good for the past few days. Said he feels tired, sleepy and achy. I worry about him. He will be 73 this coming Wednesday.
He told me that it was in the mid-70s there today. It was 96° here by noon.
Was a few degrees cooler today. Only got up to 100°. Supposed to keep getting cooler over the next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay