Monday, August 24, 2015

Normal Monday

Up early for our dog walk. Not very many people out this morning. Was cool when we were out walking, but started getting warmer as the morning went on.
After breakfast, I headed out to run some errands. Went to get my lottery tickets, go by the bank to use the ATM and then stopped by the Dollar Tree to pick up a few things.
When I got home, I went online and noticed that the Internet was extremely slow. Went into my bank’s website to make sure my ATM activity had posted. Took forever to get into their site and when I finally did get it, it gave me my account balances but said that all activity was unavailable at this time. It finally hit me that it was probably because of the stock market crash this morning.
Didn’t do much for the rest of the day. Temperature got up to 106°. I will be so glad when summer is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay