Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Saturday

Thought I’d sleep in this morning, but only stayed in bed until 7 am. Hiker and I got up and went for a morning walk. Felt a little like a fall morning at first, but then it started getting warm.
Came home and made some poached eggs for me and Hiker then I put some laundry into the machine. Did some stuff around the house then went outside to put my ornamental flag and American flag back up by the porch where the workers had taken them down so they would not damage them. Put my wind chimes back up on the porch then filled my hummer feeders.
While filling the feeders, I noticed a Praying Mantis on one of my feeders. I took some pictures of him and a short video. They can be very aggressive. When I was filming him, he kept flinging his legs and me and then he jumped onto my camera lens which scared the heck out of me. Somehow he ended up on my shoulder which really freaked me out, so I knocked him onto the ground. Hiker immediately went after it, but I stopped her and the Mantis slowly crawled across the patio and disappeared.
Mid-90s today.

Gimme a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay