Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Beautiful Weather

Had some errands to run this morning. Went by the post office to mail some bills and then headed over to the Kaiser Pharmacy to pick up my Lipitor.
About the bills, it’s weird. I was able to find a place online to pay for my homeowner’s insurance but even though my earthquake insurance is through the same company, there is nowhere to pay it online. Thinking it’s because it is associated with the CEA (California Earthquake Authority). Plus, the homeowner’s insurance requires me to sign a form that I agree to their terms, the form has to be mailed to a different address so you cannot include it in with the homeowner’s envelope. Figured since I had to go to the post office anyway, I’d just go ahead and pay everything with checks instead of doing one on line and one with a check.
I like to get to the Kaiser Pharmacy early because the open at 8 am and I get there around 8:30 and there is not a line to stand in.
Met my widowed friends at Crazy Otto’s for lunch. Fun as usual. Missed a couple of ladies who could not make it to lunch.
Tomorrow they are doing electrical maintenance in our community so our power will be sporadic between 8 am and 3 pm. This means I won’t be on the computer much, but I probably won’t be home much because I have to drop my car off at the dealer for service and my neighbor Jean wants to pick me up there and go out to breakfast and then head down to the Los Angeles Zoo. Our power will be sporadic on Thursday also. Guess that day I will go and get my car washed and then come home and get Hiker and maybe go for a hike or a day trip with her.
Beautiful day here today. In the low 70’s all day with blue sky and big fluffy clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay