Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day Before Eye Surgery

Woke up around 5 am this morning but didn’t get up until about 7 am. Put my eye drops into my right eye and then made some breakfast for me and Hiker.
Ran my scans on my computers while I was cleaning my guest bathroom, so got the housework I wanted to do out of the way. Any other housework will just have to wait until my doctor tells me I can got back to doing everything “normal”.
I’m a little nervous about tomorrow, but also excited to get the surgery done so I can see again when I’m driving. I just hope my B/P is not up like it always is when I’m in a medical building. My primary doctor knows I have white coat syndrome and he even has it written in my medical records. They will be giving me an intravenous sedative, so hopefully everything will be OK.
So I don’t know when or if I’ll be online tomorrow. I’m assuming I will be in the afternoon and evening, so I will let everyone know how my surgery went.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay