Monday, November 30, 2015

Beautiful Fall Day

Cannot believe that today is the last day of November. This year has gone by so fast.
Had planned on getting up around 7:30 this morning. Got up at 6 am to let Hiker go outside. It was 27° outside according to my personal weather station. Hiker came back in and we got right back under the warm covers. I fell back to sleep and woke up at 8:01.
After breakfast, Hiker and I headed out to do some errands. Had to get my lottery tickets and I had a big bag of aluminum cans that I needed to take to the recycle center. On the way home from there, stopped at the Goodwill to drop off a bag of donations. Was surprised that it only took us about a half hour to run the errands.
After lunch, I put Hiker in the car and we went over to Central Park for a nice 2 mile walk. It was the first good walk Hiker and I have had since before my eye surgery. One thing though, I will be so glad when I don’t have to wear the big “old-far” sunglasses because they are NOT very comfortable. Once I get my contact lens, I’ll be able to wear “regular” sunglasses.
Was a beautiful fall day. It got up to 73° with high, thin clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay