Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Stayed in bed until 8 am this morning. Figured since it was a holiday, didn’t need to get up early.
Still felt like my blood pressure was somewhat elevated. I didn’t check right away it with my monitor because I figure I it was high and I saw it, it would make me more nervous and it would go even higher. Decided I’d check it later today after my BP meds kicked in.
Thought about not using the eye drops today since I think they are what is causing my BP to be up, but then decided against that because I know I need them to heal my eye. There was one of them that I was supposed to stop using tomorrow, but I decided to stop using it today. Figured one day would not make that much difference. I have to take the other 2 for another 4 weeks, lowering the dosage as time goes on. I do that by using them less times each day. 4 times a day this coming week, to 3 times a day the next week, to 2 times a day the next week, to 1 time a day the last week according to the instructions.
Noticed it was overcast when I looked outside.
I put my little Butterball boneless turkey roast in the crock pot and then Hiker and I got in the car and drove down to the liquor store to get my lottery tickets for Saturday. When we got home, I settled down to watch the “Twilight Zone” marathon.
The sun came out just a little after 11 am and was gone again around 1:30 pm.
Decided to take my BP at 1 pm. It was 130/76 which is in the “zone” but still somewhat higher than it usually is when I take it. But I’m happy with this reading compared to what it was yesterday.
I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my eye surgeon. My neighbor Jean is taking me and she wants to go somewhere for breakfast before my appointment. We figured most restaurants won’t be crowded because everyone will be out shopping on Black Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your BP stays down. If I get 130 I'm pleased! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay