Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Good "Group" Day

Another Fall-like morning when I let Hiker out this morning. Went back to bed for a little while since today was my Grief Support Group and I wasn't leaving until 9:30 am. Had some of the pumpkin bread I made yesterday for my breakfast. Most of the regulars were at group today and Obnoxious Edwin was there. He was talking a lot today until I finally told him “enough already”. He just never gets that he is annoying everyone in the group. When we go to lunch after group, we all talk about him and what really bugs us about him. Hiker was happy to see me when I got home. I had a message on my voice mail from our community office. I had written the wrong amount on my lease check that I had given to them. I had the numbers correct but the part where you write out the amount was wrong. So I had to run a new check down to the office right after I got home. I'm glad they look for things like that. The older I get, the more I worry about doing things wrong like that. Put my trash bins out by the curb and then remembered that they will pick up one day later this week because of the holiday, but I'm not going to put the bins back inside. They can just stay out at the curb an extra day. It's 98° and I don't feel like going out into the heat to drag them back inside for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay