Thursday, September 27, 2012

Getting Hotter Again

I left my bedroom door open last night so Hiker did not sleep with me. I guess she slept on the sofa in the living room all night. She didn't wake me up this morning either. I woke up out of a deep sleep at 6:30 am and when she heard me stirring in bed, she came in and started licking me. Got up around 7:30 am and took Hiker out for a walk. We are having Fall-like mornings, but still having summer weather in the afternoon. Got back from our walk and I had some breakfast, then I headed over to Kohl's because I had gotten another free $10 gift card in the mail from them. I bought two long-sleeve, v-neck t-shirts. With the card, it was like I got two for the price of one. On my way home, I stopped at Stater Brothers and picked up a few groceries. I am still not sure where things are in the store, so it takes me awhile to look around for things I need. By 1:45 pm it was already 95° so Hiker and I just stayed inside where it was nice a cool. Wish some of you who are having rain and cooler weather could send some out to SoCal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay