Sunday, September 30, 2012

Will Fall Ever Come?

Went to bed last night before 9:00 pm and my hip was still bothering me, but when I got up this morning, it was not bothering me very much. I even took Hiker out for a 1.5 mile walk. Still decided not to do the vacuuming today which I normally do on Sunday morning because I didn't want to chance making my hip worse. Hiker spent the morning sleeping on the patio. Guess she was taking advantage of the cool fresh air since she can't get out much because of the afternoon heat. Was up to 99° by 12:30 this afternoon. By 2:00 pm it was 102°. Tomorrow morning I won't be on the Internet until late morning because I have to go over to Kaiser and have my boobs squashed. Have to be there by 8:30 am, and then on the way home, I need to stop by AAA and get the registrations for my two vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay