Monday, September 24, 2012

Just Another Day

Around 2:30 am, I got up to go to the bathroom and when I got back into bed, Hiker curled up next to me on the pillow. We both heard a loud “pop” sound. Hiker jumped out of bed and started barking. I got up, turned on the light and looked around but could not find a source for the pop. I got back into bed but Hiker would not get back into bed. She just stayed on the floor near the bedroom door. She finally got back into bed around 4:00 am, just as I was finally falling back to sleep. Never did figure out what the popping sound was. It seemed to be near our heads. Went for a dog walk with Jean and then all of the dogs had a play date on my patio. Now that Hiker is used to Jean's dogs, she tries to initiate play with them, but they now all seem kind of “afraid” of her because all she wants to do is herd them. Another warm day here. It was a few degrees cooler but they are saying by this weekend we will be hot again and have Santa Ana Winds which is not good because it will raise our fire danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay