Saturday, September 15, 2012

Another Busy Day

We got up and headed out for a 2 mile walk this morning. Was nice and cool while we were walking but started getting warm quickly after we got home. Hung around home until lunchtime and then headed out to check out the Goodwill Thrift Stores, have lunch at Taco Bell, and hit a few other places in town. I thought I had lost my iPhone. I had gone into the bathroom at one of the Goodwill stores and when I went to wash my hands, I put my iPhone down. Got to Taco Bell which is a block down the street and realized I didn't have my phone. While Keith was getting our food, I jumped back into the car and rushed back up the block to Goodwill, ran into the bathroom and thank goodness, my phone was still sitting right where I had put it. I felt so relieved. Got up to 104° here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay