Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kind Of A Boring Day

Got up and headed over to Wal-Mart this morning. I'm not doing my major grocery shopping there anymore, but I had to go and pickup some other things in the household department of the store. Came home and took Hiker out for a 1.85 mile walk. The temps are finally nice an cool in the mornings, but it gets hotter by the afternoon. I finally got an answer from the city of Santa Clarita about that low flying helicopter. Appears they didn't know anything about it. My email had been forwarded to the Sheriff's station and here is the reply that was sent to me:

“Kay, I checked our records and we have only had two low flying aircraft calls dating back to August 1st and they were both airplanes. Please call our station at 661-255-1121 when the helicopter is flying around the area and we can look into it. Sgt. Harris.”

So the mystery of the low flying, buzzing, helicopter is still a mystery.

Didn't do much this afternoon. Might take Hiker out for another walk later if it cools down some. It was 93° when I sent this out. She and I did a walk late yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay