Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just Sittin' On The Sofa

Did not sleep well last night. All last week, my lower back on the left side kept feeling like it was going to go out on me again but instead, the pain went into my sciatic nerve and now my hip is killing me. The slight pain I was having in my lower back went away but now I have pain from my hip down to the back of my knee. Poor Hiker. She has gotten used to walking every morning again and she kept looking at me with a look in her eyes that was asking “when are we going for our walk Mom?” I'm thinking that I should hold off on the walks for a couple of days to see if the pain goes away. There was a “Murder She Wrote” marathon on the Hallmark Movie Channel, so I sat and watched it all day. We got up to 98° today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay