Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never Forget

Eleven years ago this morning I was sitting in my cubicle at Lockheed when we heard that the planes had crashed into the World Trade Center and that day became one of the darkest days in our history. I remember all I wanted to do that day was get home to Ben and hug him. I wish he were here today for a hug. Did not go a walk this morning since I'd be going to my grief group. Group was very interesting today. Don't know what was different but a couple of us commented at lunch that it felt a little “different” today. After group, four of us ladies went to the pizza parlor for lunch. It didn't get as hot today. Reached about 89° and we had a cool “fall-like” breeze blowing all day.


1 comment:

  1. To me, everything feels different on September 11th. So I'm not surprised that your Grief Group felt something different.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay