Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Day Of Rest

I was exhausted last night from the walking around all day at the Harvest Festival. Went to bed around 9 pm and went to sleep almost immediately. But then I woke up around 1:30 am and it took me over an hour to go back to sleep. So this morning after Hiker went outside at 6 am, she and I went back to bed when she came back in. Didn’t get up until 8 am.
Made some breakfast, sorted my meds and vitamins for next week, put some laundry into the washer and then spoke with my gardener about him replacing my sprinkler syphons in the front yard. I noticed the other day that the sprinklers did not have much pressure and that the syphons were leaking. He said he will pick up some new syphons and come by soon to replace them for me.
I cleaned my three hummingbird feeders and refilled them. Two of them were completely empty and the other one was about half full. They were pretty dirty because I had not cleaned them really good for a while.
Finally got around to checking my email and I’ve noticed that the email scammers are now sending out junk emails that do not have their sending email attached to the email in any way. Because of this, it is impossible to mark them as junk so they will stop coming to my inbox. I don’t know how these people figure out how to get around these things.
Had the left-over fish I brought home from Ventura yesterday for lunch today. A lot of people think Andria’s is expensive, but they always give you 5 or 6 pieces of fish and it’s always enough to bring home for a second meal.
Was much cooler today. High was 89° and they keep saying it is going to rain tomorrow, but I don’t see a cloud in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay