Sunday, October 25, 2015

Overcast Day

I stayed up late last night watching “The Good Witch Halloween”, so I was tired this morning.
Got up around 7:30 am. Jean was coming by at 9:30 to pick me up to go over to the Crafty Ladies Boutique in Granada Hills. We got there early and hardly anyone was there. I didn’t buy anything this time. Didn’t see anything “I couldn’t do without”. It’s a very small craft fair in a school auditorium. I think in the 3 times I’ve been there, I’ve only bought something 1 time.
It was totally overcast this morning. The sun finally peeked out around 2 pm.
When I got home, didn’t really do much. I baked a small cake, just the right size for me to have 4 good slabs of it. Made lemon cake with creamy lemon frosting.
Figured out my menu for next week then sat down and watched “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid on one of the Encore channels. Have always loved that movie. Paul Newman and Robert Redford were so handsome in that movie. I think they looked better in that movie than in any other movies. I just saw that Katherine Ross and Sam Elliott have been together for 31 years. Good to hear that someone in Hollywood stayed married to the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay