Thursday, October 22, 2015

Just A Regular Thursday

It stays dark until about 7 am here now, so Hiker and I have been staying in bed until 7:30.
We went out and got my lottery tickets for Saturday’s draw and when we got back home, I finally got around to doing that housework I’ve been putting off all week.
Another nice fall morning here. Was 47° on my patio when Hiker went outside at 6 am. The afternoons are still a little warm, but not as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
This afternoon, Hiker and I did a walk down through Discovery Park and along the dry riverbed. Was in the 80’s but there was a nice breeze so it wasn’t too hot for the walk.
Tomorrow, Jean and I are going to take the dogs over to the new dog park at Golden Valley Park instead of taking them for our normal walk. Then after we take the dogs back home, she and I are going to go out and do some shopping and have lunch. I owe her a lunch from the last time she took me to my eye doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay