Saturday, October 17, 2015

Kind Of Felt Like Fall Today

We slept in this morning. Since it stays dark longer in the morning now, I like to just pull the covers up over my head and go back to sleep. Hiker curls up next to my head with her head on my pillow.
It was overcast when we finally did get out of bed. Hiker went outside to do you normal “hang out in the backyard in the morning” thing. I put a load of laundry into the washer and then settled down to check my Facebook page and my email.
After the mowers came, I put Hiker in the car and we drove across the valley so I could locate the building that I will need to go to on November 4th for my cataract class. It is right next door to the Kaiser medical building.
Driving is getting harder for me because of the cataract in my right eye. I will be so glad when I get the surgery over with. Some of the reason I have not been going out much lately is because I don’t want to drive more than I have to, plus I don’t enjoy my walks/hikes as much since I cannot see very well.
This morning felt more like fall here. It was cool, breezy and a little damp from the overcast sky. The afternoon it got up in the high 80s which is much better than the 90s and 100s we’ve been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay