Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pretty Day In SoCal

Hiker and I got up around 7:30 this morning. I made us some poached eggs for breakfast then I went online and paid the first installment of my property taxes. The last 3 months of each year are always “costly”. Have to pay my property taxes, my homeowner’s insurance, my earthquake insurance and my car insurance. When Ben was alive and we had our other 2 vehicles, our registrations also came due at the end of each year, but since I traded those in for my 1 vehicle, I pay that in August. Plus this year in November, I will be having my eye surgery, so I’ll have to pay my co-pay for that.
Beautiful morning here. Clear and sunny with a nice breeze. Hiker spent a while out in the yard, sniffing everything.
After lunch, I took Hiker over to Bridgeport Lake and we did a short walk along the lake. It was warmer outside than I thought it would be, so we didn’t stay as long as we normally would.
Still didn’t get to the housework I was supposed to do. Oh well, it will still be there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay