Thursday, October 29, 2015

Beautiful Weather Today

I didn’t get out of bed until 8 am this morning. When Hiker went outside at 6 am, I had a “sinus-like” headache around my eyes, so I took a Tylenol and went back to sleep.
During the night, I kept waking up because my nose kept clogging up and I could not breathe, so I think that had something to do with it.
Just before I woke up at 8:00, I was dreaming that I was at a mall somewhere with one of my friends. Couldn’t really see the friend’s face, so I have no idea who it was. We had Hiker with us, which is odd since only service dogs are allowed inside of malls. Anyway, we were in a store and were getting ready to move on. I had my purse and my camera with me, so my friend said she would take Hiker’s leash. I turned around and they were gone, so I went out the door to look for them and did not see them there anywhere. I was panicked because I thought my friend had dognapped Hiker. That’s when I woke up.
After breakfast, I took Hiker with me to get my lottery tickets for Saturday. When we got back home, the weather was so nice. I got her leash and we walked around inside of our community. Wanted to see what people had out for Halloween decorations.
Was a beautiful day all day. Not too hot…nice breeze.
Giant spider in our neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay