Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Peaceful Wednesday

Up just before 7 am this morning. Had some breakfast and then headed out to fill the car with gas and go to Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club. Spent way more than I had wanted to, but that’s what happens.
Was overcast again this morning but felt warm due to the humidity. The sun tried to peek out around noon, but didn’t really show up until around 1:30 pm. They are saying we are going to be warm this weekend and have Santa Ana Winds.
I mixed the ingredients for a meatloaf for tomorrow night’s dinner. I like to always mix it a day ahead and let it sit in the fridge and mingle the flavors.
My plantar fasciitis has really been bothering me for the past 5 days so I tried to stay off my feet most of today.
Was in the low 90’s here today. When the heck is summer going to die? It’s almost November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay