Thursday, October 1, 2015

Typical Thursday

I cannot believe it is October already! The year is now three quarters over.
Didn’t sleep in this morning. I wanted to go over to Wal-Mart this morning, so Hiker and I got up and had some breakfast and then I headed out.
When I got back home, Hiker and I walked down to the community office so I could pay my monthly land lease. Hiker loves to go down to the office because Marcie has dog treats in her desk drawer and Hiker knows it.
Ran my scans on my laptops since I didn’t have time to do it yesterday.
It was a little cooler today. It was still around 90° but there was a nice cool breeze, so it didn’t really feel that hot. They say we might get some rain on Sunday. That would be nice.
My neighbor Jean and I are driving up to Ventura tomorrow to attend the annual Harvest Festival at the Ventura Fair Grounds. It should be cooler there as it is right on the beach. We will go to the Harbor Village for lunch. We love the fish and chips at Andria’s Restaurant/Fish Market.
I wish the Harvest Festival was more like a traditional harvest festival, but it’s more like a big trade show.
I watched the new TV show “Code Black” last night and I really loved it. Very exciting show. Lots of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay