Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Lunch At Olive Garden

Hiker and I went to bed around 9:30 last night. I feel asleep within 30 minutes but at 12:04, Hiker woke me up with a half bark/half yip sound. I think she must have been dreaming. She was at the foot of the bed and she didn’t move. I reached for her and it seemed to wake her up. She went right back to sleep after that. Took me about 15 minutes to go back to sleep.
It was another chilly morning when we got up. I like it because it is finally feeling more like fall. Better late than never.
Met some of the widowed ladies at the Olive Garden for lunch today. Olive Garden has some really good lunch deals and they are very reasonably priced.
It was overcast all day here today but still warm…in the high 80’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay