Friday, October 23, 2015

Was Out Shopping All Day

I’M POOPED!
I had trouble falling asleep last night and then I didn’t sleep well because I was dreaming all night. Got up at 5:45 to get ready to meet up with Jean so we could take the dogs over to the new dog park.
The dogs loved it over there. There ran all over the place. We were there for about an hour and then we headed home.
I fixed Hiker a poached egg and then Jean came over at 9:30 and we headed out to have a shopping day and go to lunch.
We hit all of the Dollar Tree stores, all of the Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshall’s stores. Had lunch at The Alamo Mexican Café and then stopped by Sam’s Club on the way home so I could pick up some Halloween candy. Keith told me he is coming for a visit Halloween weekend and we are going to sit out in the front of the house and hand out candy.
I bought a soft pair of slippers at TJ Maxx for this winter and I bought Hiker a stuffed fox toy there too. She loved it when I gave it to her when I got home.
Didn’t get home until 2:30 so she was alone for 5 hours. She was glad to see me when I got home.
It got up to 88° here today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay. Sounds like a fun day of shopping. I am going today myself but it is shopping for my neice's brides maid dress instead of me. ha. Hope you get lots of spooks and can hand out candy. We don't have very many and so we usually don't participate anymore. We are usually out somewhere and this year we are doing a "foodie tour" in Nashville which is George's birthday gift. It's nice that Keith comes out to see you often. Ya'll have fun.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay