Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Where's My Internet???

I slept in a little bit this morning. Forced myself to get up at 7:30.
It was nice a cool this morning, feeling very much like fall, but I’ve mentioned before that the local weather people on TV keep telling us it is going to be 103° this weekend.
Met my widowed girlfriends of at Dario’s Mexican Restaurant today for lunch. There were only 5 of us today, but still had just as much fun as always.
It was clear and sunny when we went inside, but when we came out, there were some big white fluffy clouds, but still pretty warm. It 91° when I got home around 2 pm.
Got home to find a big Time Warner Cable truck in front of my house. Their box that links to 4 homes in my area is in my front yard so the guy was out there working on it. I was thinking “oh great, I probably don’t have Internet and TV, but I was wrong. Everything was working.
I found the guy who was working in the box in front of my house and he came back and fixed my Internet, so right now, I’m back up and working.
I have to be at the Ophthalmologist at 8:15 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay