Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Out To Lunch

When I let Hiker outside this morning at 6 am, it was 48°. Finally fall! But they still keep saying that we will be in the 90s again by the weekend.
I met up with my widowed girlfriends for lunch at Cathy’s Deli. I was a little disappointed with my meal today. Usually the food there is very good, but today I ordered a French dip sandwich and the meat was very fatty.
It warmed up some…into the high 80’s but still not too bad.
For those of you who know Wally Meggitt…I got a call from Karren today that he had surgery today to remove the cancerous lump from his lungs. She had not seen him yet, but the doctors said that everything went very well. She sounded very tired. I told her to keep me posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay