Saturday, October 24, 2015

Getting Warm Again

Woke up in the middle of the night and then had trouble going back to sleep, so I turned on the TV. Thought we’d sleep in this morning, but I turned the TV on at 6 am when Hiker came back in from going potty and I didn’t go back to sleep, but instead I laid there watching the TV until 8:00.
Got up and made some breakfast, put a load of laundry in the washer, sorted my meds and supplements for next week then settled down to watch some TV. So it’s been another lazy Saturday.
I had to do 2 loads of laundry today because I normally wash my sheets and towels on Sunday, but tomorrow Jean and I are going over to Granada Hills to the Crafty Ladies Craft Boutique.
I’ve been waiting to receive a packet in the mail from Kaiser. I was told I’d get some forms that I needed to take to my doctor when I go for my pre-op on November 4th, but I have never gotten it. I did get an email from Kaiser last week telling me to go onto their website to my “Personal Medical Action Plan” and fill out a form about my medications and any other supplements I take and to print it out and take it to my doctor when I go for my pre-op. So now I’m thinking maybe that is the form I was told would be coming in the mail. I called the eye surgeon’s scheduler and got her voicemail and asked her it’s possible they sent me the form via email instead of snail mail. Hopefully she will get back to me on Monday.
Was pretty warm here again today. Got up into the high 90s. Had to turn on the A/C today which I have not done in over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay