Sunday, May 3, 2015

Busy Day

Got up a little before 7 am. Jean was coming to get me at 9 am and we were going to our local swap meet and then to the antique mall. Jean was hoping to find some rose trees at the swap meet. She got a couple of them there last year at this time, but we didn’t find any. We did buy a few yard decorations there. On the way home, we stopped at our local antique mall. They were having a big weekend sale with items 15% to 50% off. Jean bought a whole bunch of items, but she was also lucky enough to win their hourly drawing for a $10 gift certificate. I purchased a dog figurine to use as a door stop.
Hiker was happy when I got home. Had some lunch and then I took the bed clothes out of the dryer. I had washed the sheets right after I got up this morning and put them in the dryer just before Jean picked me up.
Jean had wanted me to go to a Pampered Chef party at one of our neighbor’s houses this afternoon, cut I’m not into those kinds of things. Besides, I wanted to relax with Hiker.
Got into the mid 80’s here today. I don’t mind those temperatures, but hate it when we get into the 90’s.



1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay