Monday, May 4, 2015

Got A Little Exercise Today

Since Hiker and I didn’t have any plans for today, we stayed in bed until 8 am. I wasn’t totally asleep, but I did doze off and on.
Had some breakfast and then went to get my lottery tickets. Hiker went with me since she loves car rides. When we got back, we went out for a morning walk. It was much cooler this morning than it has been and I could see fog on the mountain tops.
After watching Y&R and having lunch, I vacuumed the carpet, then went out and trimmed back my roses because due to not being able to water them as much as I used to, there were several dead branches on them.
Came back in and sliced up a watermelon for later and also made up some tuna cakes for dinner. I use tuna instead of salmon to make the cakes since it is cheaper.
Heard there was a brush fire over in the Newhall Pass. I kept hearing sirens and then saw the fire on the news, but they got it out really fast.
Only got up about 75° here today and was breezy most of the day.

1 comment:

  1. That watermelon sounds good. It's always nice to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay