Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cloudy But No Rain

Went to bed last night around 9 pm and I think I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Since I didn’t get much sleep the night before, I was really tired.
When I got up this morning around 7 am, my heel was still sore, but didn’t seem to hurt as much as it had been hurting. I started drinking the apple cider vinegar and water yesterday, so maybe it is already starting to work. My knee still hurts though. It’s not actually the knee joint. It is sore below and to the left of my knee cap.
After having breakfast, I went over to Wal-Mart to get some Fresh Pet dog food for Hiker, plus some breath mint chews for her. Picked up a few other things I needed too.
Cloudy again today, but the sun peeked out every once in a while for a few minutes.
After lunch, Hiker and I went up to Todd Longshore Park just to get outside. I didn’t want to walk and aggravate my left heel more, plus my right knee is also hurting me, even though I’m wearing a knee brace.
I’m just falling apart! LOL



1 comment:

  1. Great pics. Hope the knee and the heel start feeling better soon. Aging is a you know what.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay