Saturday, May 23, 2015

Was I Lazy Today Or What?

Slept in this morning. My older brother keeps picking on me for sleeping until 8 am some mornings. He likes to get up early every morning. I used to do that, but got to thinking…WHY? For years I had to get up at 4 am to go to work, so I deserve to sleep in on some days. That’s what being retired is all about.
Was sunny most of the morning. The mowers came and did my yard and then the sun went behind the clouds.
Watched TV most of the day. I saw a good movie on Netflix last night called “Still Mine” with James Cromwell and Geneviève Bujold. I don’t think I’ve seen her in anything since “Earthquake” back in 1974, so needless to say, she got old! But I would recommend the movie if you have not seen it.

2 comments:

  1. Movie sounds interesting. Busy binge watching on Netflix. Trying it for a month. It's always nice to sleep in. Enjoy being leisurely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Memorial Day! I've been sleleping later too and loving it. Tomorrow will be hard getting up 3 hours earlier. ugh! I'm jealous of your retirement!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay