Sunday, May 31, 2015

Last Day Of May

Stayed in bed later this morning. Was watching “CBS Sunday Morning” as I usually do.
When I let Hiker outside at 6 am, it was already 60° outside, so I knew we were going to have another warm day.
As you all know, I started drinking a mixture of organic apple cider vinegar and water yesterday. People were telling me to drink it to help the pain in my heel go away plus my older brother swears by it. I sent the following to my brother in an email this morning:
“Am I crazy? Ok, I know you’ve already answered “YES!” Anyway, I noticed last night that my heel pain had subsided a lot and when I woke up this morning it was about 75% gone. Usually when I get up the first thing in the morning, my first step on it is excruciating. Also, I felt like I had more energy when I got out of bed this morning. Now I’ve only been taking the vinegar since yesterday morning, so it is either a miracle homeopathic medicine or a great placebo. I know one FB friend had told me that she started drinking organic apple cider vinegar when she had the Plantar Fasciitis and within 2 or 3 days, the pain was completely gone, but I didn’t really believe her”.
Maybe I am really crazy, but I know that I did feel a lot better today.
Hiker and I were able to go out and sit on the patio for a while today before it got into the 90s.

Hiker thought I had washed some of her toys today, but I didn't. I put some of the dried laundry on my bed and when I came back for the rest, this is what I found.

2 comments:

  1. Hiker is a doll looking for her toys. I think you have indeed discovered a miracle homeopathic remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiker must be really smart to remember to look in the dryer for her toys.

    Wow, that vinegar sounds good, I am going to have to get some!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay