Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lunch Out

Slept in this morning. The only plans I had was to meet my lady friends for lunch at the Chili’s near my house.
May Gray morning and it lasted most of the day. The sun did peek out, but not for long.
Had a nice time with the ladies from the grief group. A couple of them couldn’t make it, but there were still 6 of us there. We all noticed that the service at Chili’s is getting really slow, and it wasn’t even that crowded. But then I think a lot of the restaurants are getting that way.
Got back home a little after 2 pm.

1 comment:

  1. I like Chilli's but the closet one to me is an hour away. Sorry to hear the service there was not up to par. It was nice being with your friends though.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay