Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lunch With The Retired Girls

I was tired this morning. Didn’t fall asleep until around midnight last night. But I got up at 7 am and stayed up because I was driving up to Palmdale today to meet up with several of the ladies I used to work with for lunch. There were 10 of us there. Only one person didn’t show. All of us are retired except for one of the ladies, but she is thinking about retiring the end of this year.
We always have so much fun when we get together. We’ve all known each other for so many years. Some of them I’ve known for at least 40 years. We spent so much of our lives together when we were working. I watched their children grow up and now they have kids of their own. We all try to get together at least 3 or 4 times a year.
It was very cloudy here in Santa Clarita all day. When I got up to Palmdale, it wasn’t as cloudy but it was cool and windy.

1 comment:

  1. Friends like that are wonderful, indeed. So glad you meet throughout the year to catch up on all the latest family news. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay