Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day 2015

At 6:15 am, Hiker woke me by crying and whimpering at the side of the bed. She needed to go potty! Only stayed in bed until 7 am because I wanted to do my grocery shopping this morning before the store got crowded.
It was a little overcast this morning, but the sun came out around 9 am. It was hazy though for the rest of the day.
Around 3 am this morning, I heard my iPhone tone telling me that I had gotten a text. Decided to check it out because never know if there is an emergency with my brothers. Anyway…it was a text from someone called “Teena” and it said “I’m feeling naughty right now, are you? Text me”. How do these people get our phone numbers? I very rarely give out my cell phone number. Only my family and close friends have it. I give my home phone number to everyone else.
Finally got around to vacuuming the carpet. I didn’t do it last week because of my heel and knee hurting me so much. Today my knee feels much better, barely bothering me. My heel is still sore but doesn’t seem as bad as it was before. Hopefully it is getting better.
Hiker and I spent some time out on the patio again. When the weather is nice, I like to sit out there with my iPad and watch Hiker run around in the yard. Saw this finch on my back fence.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little finch. It is curious how these folks do get cellphone numbers, isn't it? I never give out mine either. Hope Hiker and you enjoy the rest of your afternoon. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay