Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pretty Good Day

Hiker woke me up at 6:30 am to go outside, which is 30 minutes later than normal. We went back to bed and didn’t get up until 8 am. I had some errands to run this morning and the stores don’t open until 10 am, so I didn’t need to get up early.
I had tried regular apple cider vinegar for the pain in my heel. I had several people tell me to drink it in a glass of water, and everyone said to get “organic” vinegar. Well the grocery stores here do not sell “organic” apple cider vinegar. My older brother suggested I get Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. He uses is all the time and he says it makes him feel so much better.
He found out that the GNC near me sells it, so I decided I’d go over there this morning, but like I said, they don’t open until 10 am. I think all stores should open by 8 am or earlier, and no later than 9 am.
So I go over to the GNC which is only about a mile and a half from my house. They sell it, but they were out of stock and the guy told me they won’t have more for 2 or 3 weeks.
I checked the Internet and found that it was only sold at 3 stores in the Santa Clarita Valley and one of those stores closed down after 30 years a few months ago.
Guess tomorrow I’ll go over to Whole Foods because the supposedly sell it. If they don’t have it there, I may have to get a different brand. The important ingredient is something they call “The Mother”, which means the vinegar is “raw”.
I saw that Amazon sells Bragg’s, but they want over $5 per bottle plus it’s not on Prime so there is another $5 for the shipping. If I can find it at a local store, I can get it for less than $5.
After watching Y&R and having lunch, took Hiker over to Central Park for a walk. My heel still hurts some, but walking stretches the tendon that is sore and it actually makes it feel better. Only did a little over a mile walk. Don’t want to overdo it. Hiker met a Corgi named Annie at the park. They seemed to like each other. My sister-in-law Donna used to have a Corgi named Annie.
Had to turn on my A/C today. Got up to 90°

1 comment:

  1. Going to be 90 here tomorrow. I hope Whole Foods has the Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in stock. It must be pretty good stuff since it is sold out

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay