Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lunch With The Girls Today

Stayed in bed until 8 am this morning. Had thought about getting up earlier and taking a walk, but my left heel is very sore. I either bruised it or I have a heel spur. I remember years ago when I went to Ben’s foot doctor for a problem I was having, he said I had the beginning of heel spurs. I went online to see how to treat the pain on my own. Said I should use ice packs, roll my foot over a dowel and stretch the foot with certain exercises. Also said to use heel cups in my shoes. The ice pack helped this morning, but still did not go on that walk because it also said to keep weight off the foot as much as possible.
We had a thick layer of “May Gray” here this morning. Very dark and cloudy.
I met the grief group ladies at Cathy’s Deli for lunch today. We had not been there for quite a while. It was still very gloomy when we went in to eat, but the sun was trying to break through around 1:30 when we came out to head home.

1 comment:

  1. Heel spurs are nothing to fool with. Can be very painful, indeed. Hope you get control of yours soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay