Friday, May 22, 2015

Sore Legs

Woke up around 1:30 am and had trouble going back to sleep. Because I’ve been walking “funny” due to the pain in my left heel and the pain in my right knee that both of my legs were hurting me. I hate when one part of your body causes your entire body to be out of alignment. I think I finally fell back to sleep around 2:45 am or so.
The alarm went off at 6 am to get up for our dog walk with Jean and her dogs. My legs were still hurting, but I thought maybe getting out and walking slowly would help them. I was wrong.
We let the dogs play in my yard, but it was cold sitting on my patio this morning so Jean didn’t stay long.
Was planning on doing a little housework today, but my legs were hurting me too much to do it. It’s a strange soreness. Not like a muscle pain or a joint pain. It’s more like a soreness or “burning feeling” right under the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay