Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sure Looks Like It Could Rain

Slept in today. For one reason, I didn’t have any plans for the day, and another reason, it was cloudy and gray when I let Hiker outside this morning, which makes me want to crawl back under the covers.
When we finally did drag our lazy butts out of bed, had some breakfast and then took Hiker with me to get my lottery tickets for Saturday.
Came home and cleaned the master bathroom, then settled down to watch “Y&R”. Made some lunch and then mixed up a meat loaf for tomorrow’s dinner. I had originally planned to make it for dinner tonight, but changed my mind for some reason. I’m allowed to do that (LOL).
Stayed cool and cloudy all day here, so Hiker and I just stayed inside all day. I’m still trying to rest my heel and knee, but they do seem to be feeling a little better since I got the shoe inserts, plus I tape my foot up to give it more support.

2 comments:

  1. Lazy days are the best ones. Glad your heel seems to be feeling better. Rest is probably exactly what it needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give up Kay and go see a podiatrist, that is what is making your knee hurt.
    BEEN THERE -- heel spurs don't go away.
    Hope you have a good rest over the long week-end
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay