Wednesday, May 6, 2015

No Sleep Last Night

Not a good night for me. For some reason, I could not fall asleep. I’m guessing it was because my heel was hurting me. I tossed and turned until around 2:30 am before I finally dozed off. Then Hiker woke me up at 6 am to go outside. We went right back to bed and I fell asleep and slept until Hiker woke me up again just before 8 am.
I had planned to get up around 7 am this morning and go do my grocery shopping, but I was so tired when I did get out of bed, that I decided to wait and go shopping after lunch. I want to get it done today because we may get rain tomorrow.
Was another dark and glooming “May-Gray” day here in SoCal. We are supposed to have a “cold” storm coming in tomorrow. The say chance of rain here and even snow above 5000 ft. I’ll believe it when I see it.
So after watching Y&R, I headed over to Stater Brothers to do my grocery shopping. It was a little more crowded at that time then when I go in the morning
On the way of home, I stopped by Tiny’s Sub Sandwiches and picked up a roast beef sub for my lunch. I avoid Subway because they are way too skimpy on the meat they give you.
It was suggested to me to get some Apple Cider Vinegar to drink for my sore heel. I also researched online about the vinegar as a “cure” and everything I saw did say that drinking a mixture of the vinegar and water a couple times a day will take the pain away after a few days. So I’m hoping it works.
The sun never did come out today. Was around 60° most of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your vinegar concoction works. I know how miserable you must feel. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay