Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Trip To The Antelope Valley Indian Museum State Historic Park

It was in the 30s here this morning, but I’m not complaining. I’d much rather be here in SoCal than back east in all of that snow, ice and flooding.

The big, black clouds that were in our sky late yesterday afternoon blew over quickly and by the time it was dark, the full moon was shining brightly.

My neighbor Jean and I headed up to the Antelope Valley around 10 am to visit the AV Indian Museum. I’ve been wanting to visit this place for quite a while. It is way out in the middle of nowhere. Seemed like we drove for miles after we got off the freeway. But it as well worth it. Very interesting place and great scenery for photos. I will be posting those as soon as I get them uploaded to my computer.

On the way home, we stopped in Agua Dulce to have lunch at the Sweet Water Café. I heard they changed owners and I found the food not as good and the service a lot slower than it used to be.

Hiker was glad to see me when I got home. After she greeted me, she went outside to lie in the sun.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay