Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Yard Work Day

Got up early this morning because Jean wanted me to go over to her house as she had more questions about her new iPhone and her new laptop.

After we got finished, Hiker and I came home. I paid a couple of bills and ran weekly scans on my computers then settled down to have lunch and watch “The Young And The Restless”.

After lunch, I went outside and put the new grass seed on the bare spots in my yard and then covered them with fertilizer. Today was a “no watering” day, but I turned it on for just a few minutes to get the fertilizer wet so it would go down in to the seeds. I’ll have to make sure my lawn guys don’t run their mower and blowers over the newly seeded area on Saturday.

I was pooped after working in the yard.

It was overcast here all day but it got up to 81° here today.

Tomorrow morning, I have a technician coming to the house between 9 am and 10 am to service my whole-house water filter. I hope he arrives on time. I hate waiting for service people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay