Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's Raining!

Today was Tuesday, so that meant lunch with my widowed girlfriends. It was very cool and cloudy all morning. My brother Ron in northern California emailed that it was raining up there and I was hoping we’d get some down here.

Met the girls at Red Robin for lunch and when I left the restaurant, it was pouring down rain.

I’m trying to get my whole house water filter serviced. The company who manufactures it called me and left a voicemail yesterday wanting to make an appointment to service it this Friday, but I promised Jean I’d help Jean with her new laptop this Friday. I thought the price they quoted me was a little high so I called the company who serviced it 3 years ago. They told me that they no longer service the filter I have, but that since they did it 3 years ago, they would check with their technicians and see if any of them would be willing to come and do it. They are supposed to call me back today.

In the meantime, I emailed the manufacturer and asked if they could come down any on their price as I’m a senior citizen and need a break. They lowered it another $25, but it’s still higher than I was hoping for. I’m waiting to hear from the company here in town that serviced it last time to see if they will do it. If not, I’ll have to contact the manufacturer to make an appointment with them.

Hiker still whimpers a little now and then, if she moves the “wrong” way. If she’s still doing that this weekend, I’ll probably take her back up to the vet to have them do x-rays. But Hiker is still jumping and running around, playing with her toys, trying to get me to play. She wants me to throw a toy for her so she can chase it, but I won’t do it because I’m afraid she’ll hurt herself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay