Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hiker Seems Better

Hiker is finally starting to act more like her old self. Last night she kept getting up on the sofa next to me while I was watching TV. She wanted to play and have me scratch her belly. She also came to bed with me right away instead of hanging out in the front bedroom by herself.

This morning we were in the bedroom when I was making the bed. She actually went to the steps and sniffed them, so I went over to them and “talked” to her about them. She actually tried to go up them to get onto the bed. She was a little nervous about it, but she made it. However, she didn’t want to come back down them. Instead, she jumped off the bed, which is what I really don’t want her to do. But I praised her and loved on her and told her how good she was and how brave she was to go up the stairs. Maybe eventually she’ll use them.

It was mostly cloudy here this morning when we got up. I made some eggs for breakfast then did some laundry.

We never did get the rain that the predicted. In fact, the sun was out most of the day and it was actually a nice day outside.

Hope the weather is nice tomorrow so my neighbor Jean and I can go to the Antelope Valley Indian Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay