Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Had Lunch With My Best Friends Today

Today I had lunch with my widowed girlfriends. It was the first time we’d been together in a month because of the holidays, illnesses and other commitments.

It was so good to see all of them again. I really missed them.

We went to the Olive Garden. My friend DeDee bought my lunch due to the fact that my birthday is this weekend. Thanks again DeDee!

Heard on the news today that there are many storms building up out on the Pacific Ocean, but they think that they will fizzle out before the reach California. I hope those rains we had a couple of weeks ago is not all of the El Nino we are going to get.

It was sunny and clear here all day. In the mid 60’s and a bit breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay