Monday, January 25, 2016

Nice, Sunny Day

Took Hiker on a dog walk with Jean and her dogs this morning for the first time in over a week. She did very well. Didn’t seem to have any problems with her hip. We decided not to have a play date for the dogs because I still want Hiker to rest and she plays so rough with the other dogs that I worry that she will pull the muscle again.

I went out to run some errands this morning. Had to put gas in the car after our long drive out to the Indian Museum yesterday. I also had a $10 gift coupon from Kohl’s that they sent me for my birthday last week, but I didn’t see anything I really wanted. The coupon is good until January 31st, but I’m not going to worry if I don’t use it because I’m not going to settle for something I don’t really want just to use it.

I also had plans to go to Lowes to pick up a small bag of grass seed and some fertilizer to fix the patches of lawn that died, but they didn’t have any inexpensive bags of fertilizer. All they had was organic stuff and it’s very expensive. So I’ll just head over to Home Depot later this week to pick some up. They usually have exactly what I want.

Was a beautiful day today. Thought About taking Hiker over to the park, but since I had her walking this morning, I didn’t want to over-do her exercise while she may still be healing from her muscle injury.

My brother Ron called me from northern California and said it was nice and sunny up there to also. They say we “may” have a chance of rain this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay