Saturday, January 2, 2016

Just Me And Hiker Again

We slept in some today. We had run around so much for the past 4 days that we were all pooped. I got up just before 8 am and Hiker woke Keith up a little after 8 am. I made us some breakfast and then we just hung out at the house for a while. I had to wait for the mowers to come so I could pay them.

Since we were not able to eat at Stonefire Grill yesterday, we decided to go over there today for lunch. Sorry we did. They must have changed owners or cooks or something. The food was not as good as it used to be.

We came back home because Keith wanted to get ready to head for home. It was so beautiful outside that we went out and sat on my patio for a while and also played ball with Hiker some.

Keith left to head home just after 1 pm. It usually takes him about an hour and a half to two hours to get home. After having him here for almost 5 days, the house seems lonely now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay